…for entrepreneurs who want to honor God & love their neighbors (while turning more of them into customers)
Where would you like to go?
1. What marketing looks like as biblical leadership
2. The instinctive mistake that makes selling seem hard and icky
3. Arousing desire for your offering within the constraints of God’s design
4. Using fear to heighten urgency
5. Value-based pricing—a false balance?
6. It all comes down to money
7. Being openly Christian in your work
1. A simple question to clarify what is truly essential to online marketing
2. A universal email marketing map that anyone can use
3. Trunkline Construction Crash Course
“Who are you, and why should I trust you?”
Beliefs & doctrine
Why is this specifically for Christians?
What are you looking for?
I want to find…
Search for it
The majority illusion