Copywriter & writing coach, Bnonn Tennant writes for:
Learn the highest-leverage dos and don’ts of copywriting
—in just 24 minutes
Writing high-performance copy for your online business is not as hard as most people think. I’d like to prove it to you in this 6-part micro-course.
You’ll get one lesson each day, delivered by email
- Each takes only four minutes to read (if you’re an average reader)
- You’ll learn in simple language the key things to do when writing copy—and the key things to avoid
- Nothing you learn is speculation; everything is based on scientific testing, plus my own experience as a copywriter and copy coach
- You can ask followup questions, which I answer in bonus emails, so you continue learning
Here’s a sampling of what you learn in the 6 lessons:
1. Dos & don’ts of writing attention-thieving headlines
- A simple shortcut to understanding what your reader is thinking—so obvious that most people completely overlook it
- The only way to write copy which is genuinely persuasive—no “ninja” tricks required
- How to easily test whether your headline is likely to be good (even without anyone to ask for feedback)
2. Dos & don’ts of writing body copy your prospect can’t stop reading
- Why you are almost certainly the very best person to write copy for your business (much better than a professional copywriter)
- The only way to absolutely ensure your writing is focused and leads your prospect where you want him to go (this is very straightforward to do, and actually makes copywriting easier)
- A dead-simple way to take all the stress and uncertainty out of writing copy—by “repurposing” a natural skill to do the work for you
3. Dos & don’ts of copy that totally absorbs your reader’s imagination
- The one thing in your copy that completely trumps persuasion (which is lucky because it is much more natural to write like this than to write persuasively)
- The precise process I use to plan my copy and piece it together—so I know exactly what to write
- How to avoid a critical trap that your psychological hardwiring is trying to tip you into, every time you put pen to paper
4. Dos & don’ts of structuring copy to mimic your reader’s brain circuitry
- The 3-part “format” our brains are wired to process information with—and how you can fit your copy into it
- A breakdown of a piece of copy, showing where each section fits within this format, precisely what to say at each point, and why
- How to engage the emotional decision-making wiring in your prospect’s brain—and bypass the critical thinking center—just by picking certain words and the right kinds of descriptions
5. Dos & don’ts of writing copy that’s exactly the right length
- Why classic direct-response long copy is only the second-best option on the web—and why short copy is worse
- The number #1 mistake that causes lost sales, how to avoid it, and how it affects the length of your copy
- A new way of thinking about copywriting that will completely change how you view individual web-pages or emails—and help you accurately predict how long each should be
6. Dos & don’ts of calls to action that get clicked dependably
- The difference between a call to action and a headline (it probably isn’t what you think)
- The exact phrasing you should use on a button to get the maximum response rate (plus another kind of phrasing to avoid like the plague)
- What color never to use for a call to action button, and why
Right now this micro-course costs just $29—money I will gladly return to you at any time if you feel the content was not worth it. I can be quite confident about this because I recently had a couple of veteran copywriters email me unsolicited, to tell me they had taken this micro-course (I had no idea) and that it had been one of the best pieces of training they’d ever done.
I also hear very similar things from complete novices. The micro-course is deliberately aimed at exactly the things that novices need to know, and experts need to continually go over to stay sharp.
Why not enroll below and see for yourself?
Enroll me in Hi-Leverage Copywriting Dos & Don’ts
Instant access @ $29
Here’s to increasing your sales & signups—and your bottom line.
D Bnonn Tennant,